Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
We characterize relationships between dose, exposure and effects through experimental and quantitative methods.
- Best Paper Award to Alexandra Teleki & Colleagues
- Margareta Hammarlund-Udenaes receives the Gustaf Adolf Medal in gold
- AI and self-learning machines rewriting the pharmaceutical map
- Now Streaming: Faculty of Pharmacy • The Movie
- Uppsala University in international initiative for eco-directed prescribing of drugs
Madathil Krishnan, Sreenath; Friberg, Lena; Mercier, Francois; Zhang, Rong; Wu, Ben; Jin, Jin Y.; Hoang, Tien; Ballinger, Marcus; Bruno, Rene; Karlsson, Mats
Multistate Pharmacometric Model to Define the Impact of Second-Line Immunotherapies on the Survival Outcome of the IMpower131 Study
Centanni, Maddalena; Thijs, Abel; Desar, Ingrid; Karlsson, Mats O.; Friberg, Lena E.
Optimization of blood pressure measurement practices for pharmacodynamic analyses of tyrosine-kinase inhibitors
Svensson, Robin J.; Ooi, Qing Xi; Friberg, Lena E.; Maharaj, Narendra; Reddy, Pramod Kumar; López-Lázaro, Luis; Hansson, Emma
Rituximab pharmacokinetic and pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic evaluation based on a study in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: Influence of tumor size on pharmacokinetic and assessment of pharmacokinetic similarity