Research at the Department takes place in several reserach groups of international recognition.
The Department centers its research on three areas, namely Drug Delivery, Rational Drug Usage and Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials. The research is developed by a series of research groups, some of international prominence. The research groups represent a unique cluster of academic competences in Sweden and Department of Pharmacy has thus a key role in the development of the pharmacy discipline in Sweden. For an overview of the profiles of the research groups, go to the respective research group.
- Best Paper Award to Alexandra Teleki & Colleagues
- Margareta Hammarlund-Udenaes receives the Gustaf Adolf Medal in gold
- AI and self-learning machines rewriting the pharmaceutical map
- Now Streaming: Faculty of Pharmacy • The Movie
- Uppsala University in international initiative for eco-directed prescribing of drugs
Last modified: 2022-10-24