The Department centers its research on three areas, namely Drug Delivery, Rational Drug Usage and Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials. The research is developed by a series of research groups, some of international prominence. The research groups represent a unique cluster of academic competences in Sweden and Department of Pharmacy has thus a key role in the development of the pharmacy discipline in Sweden. For an overview of the profiles of the research groups, go to the respective research group.
- Four thumbs up for SweDeliver summer internship at AstraZeneca
- SweDeliver's summer internships adding value to all parties
- Maria Kjellsson has been appointed Professor of Pharmacokinetics
- Christel Bergström: "Uppsala's Life science hub is at the highest international level"
- Paarkavi Udayakumar and Yuming Zhang win Best Poster Awards at CRS 2023
Half-time seminar: Artificial colonic mucus development as in vitro drug diffusion testing platform
Half-time seminar: Drug delivery platform for optimal intestinal absorption of oral antibiotics
New Horizons in Drug Delivery and Formulations 2023
Half-time seminar: Influence of intra- and extracellular free drug concentrations in the human colon on local and systemic drug exposure